Is smoking of hookah advisable after cross linking surgery?
Smoking hookah should be avoided.
Welcome to Health care magic
I am Dr Dadapeer k an ophthalmologist and I answer health problems related to eye.
I reviewed your history.
You can watch TV after cross linking surgery.
But smoking hookah or smoking in any form needs to be avoided as healing will be delayed because of these.
It needs atleast 6-8 weeks for complete healing of the corneal tissue following any surgery.
Hence smoking hookah needs to be avoided for 8 weeks.
Hope I have answered your question and the information is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it advisable to smoke hookah after root tip extraction
- Smoke hookah after tonsillectomy
- Fever after smoking hookah
- Can you smoke weed after cross linking eye surgery
- Smoking after vitrectomy surgery
- Smoking hookah after rhinoplasty
- Vomiting after smoking hookah
- Smoking hookah after abortion
- Smoking weed after cross linking surgery
- Smoking hookah after septoplasty