Is smoking Marijuana safe with history of aorta valve replacement surgery?
No real trouble for the ideal, quitting from it confers long term benefits
Hi and thanks for the query
Smoking is a cardiovascular risk factor for sure. The effect however is cumulative for having been exposed to smoke for quite some time.
I do not think only smoking for the evening changes anything much, especially in terms of risk with regards to the surgery. I think no real worry with regards to that.
However, making up your mind and taking a decision to cease from smoking is ideal.
thanks and kind regards,
Same. should not be a serious cause for worrying
Hi and thanks for the update
I think it should not cause any trouble. However, it does increase the rate at which the heart beats in some people.
It should not be an issue .
Thanks and kind regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drinking and valve replacement surgery
- Getting aorta valve replaced will smoking marijuana affect this
- Heart valve replacement surgery
- Marijuana effects on heart valve replacement
- Aortic valve replacement marijuana
- Cardiac valve replacement surgery
- Bovine valve replacement surgery
- Collapsed lung after aorta valve replacement
- Smoking marijuana and mechanical valve replacement
- Mitral valve replacement surgery
- Taking prilosec. Not anemic. Getting hair fall and muscle pain. What is...
- Taking medicine for migraine. Felt unconscious, confused and dizzy. What...
- Took azathioprine for crohn's disease. Trying to conceive. Should I stop...
- Having night sweats, swelling on neck and fever. What is the cause?
- Took AKT 2 during pregnancy. Baby and mother has ABO incompatibility....
- Taking flagyl metronidazole. Started getting headache. Side effect of...
- Have twisted spine, IBS and pain all over body. Taking clonazepam. Any...
- Have had tachycardia. Getting headache and nausea if cloth are tight...
- Child has low grade fever and puffy eyes. Mono test negative. What's wrong?
- Suffering from cold. History of ectopic heartbeats. Are they related?