Is smoking Marajuana harmful with stent in legs?

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Wed, 20 Aug 2014 in Drug Abuse
Question: is smoking marajuana harmful after stent inlegs?
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You should not

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I have read your query in detail. I understand your concern.

In general, smoking nicotine and even marajuhana are responsible for increase in blood viscosity leading to peripheral vascular disease, heart attack and stroke.
Since you have been already suffering from peripheral vascular disease, and that too that severe leading to stenting, so smoking marajhuana is not at all advisable for you.

However, it is said, that it is less harmful then nicotine in regard to the above mentioned problems. But in your case since you already have peripheral vascular disease, I won’t advise you smoking it at all.

Life is more precious then such enjoyments.

This is my best advise for you based on available details.
If you have any further query, feel free to ask me.
Stay Healthy.