Is smoking Marajuana harmful with stent in legs?
You should not
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I have read your query in detail. I understand your concern.
In general, smoking nicotine and even marajuhana are responsible for increase in blood viscosity leading to peripheral vascular disease, heart attack and stroke.
Since you have been already suffering from peripheral vascular disease, and that too that severe leading to stenting, so smoking marajhuana is not at all advisable for you.
However, it is said, that it is less harmful then nicotine in regard to the above mentioned problems. But in your case since you already have peripheral vascular disease, I won’t advise you smoking it at all.
Life is more precious then such enjoyments.
This is my best advise for you based on available details.
If you have any further query, feel free to ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Smoking doesnt affect stent
- Heart attack stents and smoking
- Effects of smoking after a stent
- Stent placement and smoking marijuana
- I smoked a cigarette with stents in legs
- Angioplasty stent and pot smoking
- Smoking with heart stents
- Still smoking after stents
- Heart stent smoking weed
- Stent in leg and smoking