Is slight bleeding during urination a serious concern?
urinary infection, calculus or other issue.
I have read your query here thoroughly.
* The significant blood in urine indicates possible urinary infection, calculus
in the urinary system or other reasons.
Kindly provide me further details so that I can answer your query completely.
1. Is there associated burning in urination, pain in abdomen or loin ?
2. Fever or other systemic complain along with this if any.
3. Any previous history of same episode ?
4. Do you notice any change in color of urine after drinking more liquids ?
Awaiting for your response.
1- no burning in urination, some slight pain in abdomen
2- no favorer other systemic complain
3- no previous history
4- There have been changes in color of urine, slight red a few times and very red twice. and normal other times over two weeks total
follow up .
Thanks for the details.
* Possible gravels or calculus in the urinary system.
* My guidelines at present
- Increase amount of liquids consumption on daily basis.
- Take cranberry XXXXXXX once daily in a glass of drinking water if no history
- Keep blood sugar under control.
- Observe urine color closely.
- Follow up after 2 days for recovery and further guidelines.
Welcome for further doubts.
Wish you fine recovery.
I’ll check back in a couple days
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Male bleeding during urination
- Slight hurting and bleeding after urinating
- Rupture with bleeding during urination
- Rectal bleeding during urination
- Pain during urination and bleeding
- Urine heavy slight bleeding
- What causes bleeding during urination
- Slight pain during urination with blood
- Frequent urge to urinate with slight bleeding
- Stings to urinate and slight bleeding