Is sleeping for 5 hours and less consumption of milk in an infant normal?
It is normal and his weight is okay!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
This sleeping attitude in children is perfectly normal. Am happy to see you mom putting in conscious efforts to make sure that the baby eats enough in a day. There is nothing to worry about as his weight and sleeping pattern is just normal for his age.
I hope this helps. I wish your baby well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sleeping for 9 hours weight 41 kgs normal
- Sleeping long hours post stroke normal has a-fib
- 2 hour sleep cycle
- What are normal spo2 levels in sleeping infants
- Feeling tired falling sleep despite sleeping longer hours normal
- 10 month old milk consumption
- Infant#39s milk consumption is insufficient how can milk be fed
- Infant has dry skin after waking up from sleep normal
- Itch an hour after sugar consumption
- Is it normal for an infant head to sweat during sleep