question-icon

Is sexual intercourse after a heavy meal safe?

Posted on Mon, 14 Dec 2015
Question: Doctor, Which is better, to have sex before dinner or after dinner. What I feel that once I come from office, get hungry. But after heavy dinner, the sex is good but my heart feels heavy. I go gym everyday for 30 mins. I tried sex before dinner. It's better than after dinner. What do you suggest. I'm planning to go to XXXX XXXXXXX in XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa (17 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Take light dinner

Detailed Answer:
Hi
thanks for the query
You can have sex before dinner, feel a bit relaxed, have dinner and another dose of sex!!!
Your problem can be solved by taking light dinner and going for a walk for 20 minutes. This helps to improve blood circulation everywhere in body, esp. in genitals. so continue to do what you are doing
Good luck
DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist