Is severe howling in a 10 year old child normal?
In-depth analysis of the situation required.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query but am not able to reach proper conclusions merely based on this information. I cannot exactly make out the correlation between her temporary separation from her mother at the age of 1 year, assuming that she had been back with her mother thereafter. Please clarify what exactly she is scared of and also elaborate on the situation.
Being obedient involves a large number of factors and cannot be handled by merely providing some tips. Needs careful one-to-one interaction in order to identify the lacunae.
As the child approaches her adolescence, emotional instability is often seen and visiting a child psychologist and discussing the matters can help in looking deep inside and in providing proper solutions. A detailed one to one interaction is required in such a case.
I hope you understand.
A child psychologist can help
It is normal to have such phobias and the stress may make some children maladapt or to react improperly. A process called psychotherapy and systematic desensitization may help in regaining the balance. That is the reason for my suggesting a visit to a child psychologist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Simethicone for child 10 years old
- Child 10 year old fever of 1023
- 10 year old child with 104 temp
- Rash on stomach and back in 10 year old child
- High fever in a child 10 years old
- What temp is a fever for a 10 year old child
- Lump on inner thigh 10 year old child
- Severe thrush under 10 years old
- 10 year old child low grade fever
- 10 years olds normal temperature