Is retraction of testicle after masturbation normal?

Dr. Hari Charan Perigela

General Surgeon

Posted on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 in Lump
Question: is it normal for my testicles to retract inside of.me when i masturbate and get ready to ejaculate. when i masturbate from the time i have a boner my nuts go inside my body
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It is normal.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
During masturbation and ejaculation,muscles of the lower abdomen gets contracted.These muscles surround the spermatid cord which suspends the Testis. So,the testis gets retracted during masturbation and ejaculation.
It is normal and physiological.
Nothing to worry.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 17 minutes later
ok great thank you. now i ha r a guy friend of mine that i masturbate with on occasion, and when.we do get togther and XXXXXXX off he puts a finger or 2 inside his rectum and anus. he says that when he does this it gives him a bettet erection and it gjves him a great.orgasm and he ejaculates alot of sperm is thie true by inaering a finger in your rectum and anus it's very pleasurable
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is not true.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
There is a common nerve supply to Penis and Rectum,anal canal.So,when rectum gets stimulated,Penis also gets simultaneously stimulated leading to erection. Amount of Semen ejaculated doesn't depend on this.It varies from person to person.
It is not advisable as the inner lining of Rectum and Anal canal can get injured.
Hope I answered your question.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T