Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
Problems unlikely to occur on restarting the medication
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through the details. I do not think that you would face any problems if you start Casadex back again shortly after having stopped taking it.
Let me know if I could be of further help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation