Is rapid weight loss a symptom of diabetes?
Losing weight is one of the many symptoms of increased sugar levels.
Hi Sir, Gone through your query and understood your concerns.
The loss of weight is one of the many symptoms of Diabetes. But it doesn't mean who ever losses weight will have high sugar levels.
The other symptoms are increased urination, increased thirst easy fatigue, weakness etc.
If any doubt, You can have Glucose tolerance test done, which is confirmatory test for diabetes.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rapid weight loss causes
- Symptoms of Rapid weight loss
- Diagnosis of Rapid weight loss
- Treatment and cure for Rapid weight loss
- Rapid weight loss with diabetes
- Rapid weight loss after breastfeeding
- Rapid weight loss dizziness
- Shaky and rapid weight loss
- Rapid weight loss pulsating abdomen
- Rapid weight loss and stomach ache