Is promote safe to take for weakness post hernia operation?
help me get back to normal?
Your overall health status should be evaluated...
I am sorry for the situation you are in.
Promote is a formula high in protein content. It is indicated in special cases with low protein.
In your case, you had a hernia operation six months ago. Although you might be feeling weak and tired, and you still can have your meals regularly, I do not think you should be taking Promote.
So, it is crucial to evaluate your overall health status by your doctor.
All the best!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Post hernia surgery bleeding vaginal
- Sore nut post hernia
- Post hernia surgery menstrual bleeding
- Dizziness post hernia repair
- Haematuria post hernia surgery
- Post hernia surgery flat poop
- Post hernia surgery yellow skin
- Post hernia surgery swelling
- Swelling in penis post hernia surgery
- Swelling in feet post hernia surgery