Is prolonged vaginal bleeding a side effect of I-pill?
My fiancee and i had sex on 21st october and she took ipill after 6 hours. She had bleeding on 1st november and it lasted till 17th november. Bleeding was on and off for these 17 days. She has not got her periods yet and we have done pregnancy test 6 times and it has been negative. It has been close to 2 mnths and she has not got her mensuration cycle . Is this normal or is she pregnant.
Need not worry.
Thanks for posting the query,
As she have taken i pill with in 6 hours. The chances are nil for the pregnancy. And the on and off bleeding is the side effect of I pill. If she has checked the pregnancy for 6 times and it's negative then need not worry. This delayed cycles do happen with I pill. As a confirmatory she can get the ultrasound scan done to be on the safer side.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for Prolonged vaginal bleeding
- Treatment and cure for Prolonged vaginal bleeding
- Slimquick side effects vaginal bleeding
- Diagnosis of Prolonged vaginal bleeding
- Symptoms of Prolonged vaginal bleeding
- Prolonged vaginal bleeding what could be the cause
- Malarone side effects vaginal bleeding
- Coumadin side effects vaginal bleeding
- Prolonged vaginal bleeding causes
- Is vaginal bleeding side effect of the i-pill