Is prolonged itchiness on the right breast indicator of breast cancer?
No need to worry
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. The mentioned itchiness is more likely to be due to fungal cause (even if there is no visible rash). Applying Candid (clotrimazole) powder or lotion topically should relieve the problem. I do not suppose that you need to worry about cancer. Be sure to undertake periodic self examination for detection of any lump in the breasts (check Google for the technique). Unless there is any lump, you need not worry about cancer. I do not suppose that any blood test will help you to detect cancer.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breast cancer in both breasts
- Breast cancer to lung cancer
- Dimpled breast and breast cancer
- Cancer treatment breast cancer
- Breast cancer between breasts
- Breast cancer and skin cancer
- Pre cancerous breast cancer
- Cancer drugs for breast cancer
- Breast cancer and ovarian cancer
- Itchy nipple and breast cancer
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever