Is primosa safe to take for severe pain in feet?

Posted on Wed, 11 Jun 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I am 67 years old woman quite active and fond of physical excercise and because of severe pain oon my feet I have been prescribed Primosa , I am wondering if it is wise for me to take it.
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes you can take Primosa

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to us,

I have studied your case with diligence.

Yes you can take primosa, but it may not completely relieve your foot pain.

You may need clinical examination to find cause of foot pain and accordingly investigation like x ray and MRI.

You may need neurotropic medication with analgesic .
I f not relieved local injection shot may help.
Continue your exercises.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi

Orthopaedic Surgeon