Is pressure in the chest and indigestion indicative of a heart-attack?
Does not look like a cardiac pain.
Cardiac chest pain is non localized and increase on exercise. It has no effect of lying down or standing. So this does not look like a cardiac pain but i would advise you to at least get a 2D Echo and EKG to rule out any possible abnormality.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Sameer Maheshwari,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest pull or heart attack
- Costochondritis and indigestion or heart attack
- Post heart attack blood pressure
- How do you distinguish indigestion from heart attack chest pain
- Indigestion or heart attack
- Congested chest and heart attack
- Punch chest heart attack
- Heart attack indigestion burping headachedizzy
- Chest pains heart attack
- Blood pressure with heart attack