Is pregnancy possible without sexual intercourse?

Posted on Wed, 26 Nov 2014 in Pregnancy
Question: had precum in underwear... accidentally touched it... washed hands with water only and then fingered a girl... can she be pregnant?
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Sharma 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No chance if you washed hand even with water.

Detailed Answer:
Hello,XXXX
Welcome to HCM.
I am Dr Rakesh Sharma answering your query.
As you came in underwear, and only if touched it and washed even with water,It may have washed what ever sperm in your finger. (though chances of lot of sperm sticking in finger is also less only by touching.)
If the sperm did not enter into vagina , chances of she getting pregnant is almost Nil.
Hope I have answered your query, if any thing else,you are welcome or you can close the question by rating the answer.
Good wishes.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Rakesh Sharma 14 hours later
Thanks doctor XXXXXXX for your clarification. As I recollect it was very less in quantity and I had washed my hands and wiped it thoroughly. When I washed, I applied just a little amount of soap (not much) and then wiped it on my blanket. After this I went to insert my finger into her vagina. Please note that I did not insert it deep. It was as deep as my little finger. Also she is a virgin and I did not touch her hymen. Please consider the details I have provided to tell me the possibility of her getting pregnant from this.
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Sharma 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No chance

Detailed Answer:
Hello again,
Thanks for more clarification.
This has convinced me even more that pregnancy is not possible after what ever manipulation you did.
So do not worry and enjoy.
Next time please be careful.
Good wishes.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Ashwin Bhandari
Dr. Rakesh Sharma