Is pregnancy possible without an intercourse?
NO CHANCE OF PREGNANCY.
Thanks for writing to us.
1) With above sexual activity, you have EXTREMELY RARE or NO chance of pregnancy. So, you wouldn't be worried about that.
2) Pregnancy depends on proper timing of ovulation and ejaculation inside vagina. Over excitement can lead to above features. Just maintain genital hygiene.
Hope, it helps to understand clearly. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Wish your good health and practice safe sex always.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Had intercourse with two partner possibility of pregnancy
- Changes of pregnancy without intercourse
- Could intercourse without ejaculation lead to pregnancy
- Chances of pregnancy without the actual intercourse
- Safe day for intercourse without pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible during periods after an intercourse
- Had intercourse without protection is pregnancy possible
- Is pregnancy possible while having intercourse after ovulation
- Is pregnancy possible if having continuous intercourse
- Is pregnancy possible without sexual intercourse
- History of anxiety. Why am I feeling lightheaded, heart palpitation and...
- Got pimples on the penis after having protected sex. STD?
- Had unprotected sex after miscarriage. Started bleeding. Could I be...
- Suggested laproscopy surgery for ovarian cyst. Is this the safe way to...
- Would a sonographer know if my lmp had been implantation?
- STD test done. What are the findings? Should I be worried for hep c...
- Mild abnormalities inside cervix and slight abnormal pap smear with HPV...
- Missing period, feeling constipated with clear vaginal discharge. HPT...
- Abdominal pain with vaginal discharge. Feeling nausea. HPT negative. Any...
- Large circular red area with a bump above penis. Could it be clamydia or...