Is pregnancy possible with protected intercourse?
On 13-11-17 at 8:45 am we had safe sex with condom without bath.(means after 8 hour passed )
Is there any chance of risk if last night semen touched with vagina.
I don't know whether it was dried or not.
Almost no chance of pregnancy.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
The chances of pregnancy are almost not there in your case,so no need to worry about it.
Get her home urine pregnancy test, if she missed her menses.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
1 Are you sure that after 8 hour passed that semen was inactive ? ( because of i think that day was most fertile as cervical mucus looked) . I am so afraid
2 Will we continue papaya, sesame seeds to induce periods ? Does there any need to plan b ( unwanted 72 )
No need of plan b.
Thanks for the information.
As we discuss before this type of sexual activities does not cause pregnancy.
You had safe sex so no need to take plan b.
No need to worry.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bleeding after protected intercourse
- Protected intercourse swollen mucous membrane std
- Protected intercourse condom failure taking birth control chances of pregnancy
- Swelling and loosening of penis skin after protected intercourse
- Painless bumps in vagina had protected intercourse will this spread
- Had protected intercourse with sex worker chances of std
- Cramping after protected intercourse
- What are the chances of pregnancy after protected intercourse
- Have irregular periods had partially protected intercourse pregnancy chance
- Prostatitis in protected intercourse