Is pregnancy possible while on implantation?
Is it possible I had implantation bleeding yesterday and positive pregnancy tests today ? Already ?
Thank you for your answer !
Yes, you may get positive result with implantation bleeding.
Thanks for writing to us. I have gone through your history in details and reviewed attached images.
Brown spotting (8 days post ovulation) is mostly due to early implantation bleeding and you already get positive pregnancy test today.
Viability of pregnancy needs to be confirmed at the earliest by following things:
1) Undergo or repeat blood test for Beta-HCG after 2 days
2) Trans Vaginal Ultrasound scan after 1 week to confirm intrauterine pregnancy.
Review with test results. Hope, I have answered your query. Wish your good health and take care yourself.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
I would like to know if a blood test is supposed to be positive the day of implantation ?
Because I made one yesterday, 7 days post ovulation, and the result of my hcg level was lower than 1 miu/ml...
So coud it be negative yesterday and positive today, considering it was the "supposing day" of my implantation ?
Thank you !
Not pregnant. Repeat beta-hCG after 3 days.
Thanks for the follow up query.
1) If blood test for beta-hCG level is less than 1 mIU/ ml (yesterday's result), then you are NOT pregnant at all. Its level should be more than 5 mIU/ ml to be pregnant (minimum value)
Another thing, your home pregnancy test shows SINGLE line (NOT PREGNANT) and EXCLUDES possibility of pregnancy.
2) However, I suggest you to repeat blood test for beta-hCG after 2-3 days to check whether it RISES or not. It is very early stage to confirm pregnancy.
3) Other reasons of brown spotting could be pelvic or vaginal infection, hormonal imbalance, mental stress or emotional upset, over weight etc.
Hope, I am able to clear your confusion. Maintain genital hygiene. Be well and take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bruising on implantation in pregnancy
- Implant removal and pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible even after having nexplanon implant
- Thrush linked to pregnancy implantation
- Pill and implant pregnancy counteract
- Signs pregnancy implantation bleeding
- Pre implantation bleeding in pregnancy
- Pregnancy on implanon implant
- Is pregnancy possible despite having a birth control implant
- Xylometazoline implantation pregnancy