Is pregnancy possible while breastfeeding?
Less but not nil.
Thanks for posting your query.
If she is breast feeding the chances are less but not zero. But if she is not breast feeding the chances are as good as with a normal female.
It also depends on whether her mensuration has started or not . If you have any information on whether she is breast feeding or nor and whether she is menstruating or not , kindly let me know.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarification feel free to ask.
Still chances are there.
Even precum can make a female pregnant however if it is ejaculated outside your vagina then the chances are very low.
If it is on thigh then it is very unlikely to get pregnant.
It shall prevent.
Oh yes it shall definitely prevent and it shall not make the child cranky.
Symptoms are non specific.
I think you need to relax. The chances are extremely less ( almost nil ) . There are no specific symptoms which confirms conception but common symptoms are nausea , breast tenderness , lack of appetite , Spotting ( Mild bleeding from Vagina ) But these symptoms can be seen in other conditions also.
If you want to be sure then you can take Urine Pregnancy test after 2 weeks .
Relax , relax and relax.
As told before the chances are very very less.
If in case you conceive also it can be terminated with medicines.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cramps while breastfeeding
- False negative pregnancy test breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding pregnancy chances
- Pregnant and breastfeeding and negative pregnancy test
- Is it safe to continue breastfeeding during pregnancy
- Weight loss after pregnancy breastfeeding
- Chances of pregnancy during breastfeeding
- Bad cramping during early pregnancy while breastfeeding
- Dark spotting while breastfeeding
- Dry lips while breastfeeding