Is pregnancy possible when diagnosed with PCOS?

Dr. Dalia Muraleedharan

OBGYN

Posted on Thu, 15 Sep 2016 in Women's Health
Question: hi i am XXXXi have one doubt i have water bubbles in uterus is it possible to become a pregnant i am trying to become pregnant from 2years please send me reply
Answered by Dr. Dalia Muraleedharan 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
pls send me the scan report

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query..
I understand your concern..

I need a confirmation regarding water bubbles in the uterus.. Is it cystic spaces in the uterus or some polyp.. Is it possible to get a scan report and attach it?

Regarding your pregnancy, if it is a polyp it would be ideal to get a D and c prior to conception so that embryo implantation will be better.. Also get a follicular study done to know the status of your ovulation..Also it would be ideal to get a semen analysis done prior to initiation of your treatment..

Looking forward for the scan report so that i can help you better.. Feel free to ask any queries.. good day..
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng