Is pregnancy possible through withdrawal method?
Very less chance of pregnancy.
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
As such, even if you ejaculate outside the vagina, even precum ( pre ejaculatory fluid ) carries some amount of sperm, and there is risk of pregnancy.
But the risk is very low.
Again, just 4 days before periods, chances of her having ovulated are very less.
So technically there is a negligible chance of pregnancy.
But if you wish to be 100 % sure, yes, you can go ahead and take the I pill.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.
Is this[Ipill] safe from any possible side effects to her health in future and also related to planned pregnancy which we will be having once we get married early next year.My girls friends is right now 30 years and 7 months old .
No long term side effects or negative impact on fertility.
See the I pill has no long term side effects, nor will it affect her future fertility whenever she plans to have babies.
But when it is taken repeatedly and casually, it loses its efficacy, and there are unpleasant side effects such as irregular periods, withdrawal bleeding, nausea, bloating etc.
If you are sexually active , then it is best to use condoms / pills in order to prevent random and frequent use of the I pill.
Hope this answer helped you.
You can reach me directly anytime using the following link -
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Withdrawal method and pregnancy
- Methods to prevent pregnancy
- Natural method to prevent pregnancy
- Methods of terminating early pregnancy
- Unprotected sex using withdrawal method pregnancy chances
- Pregnancy prevention methods for men
- Withdrawal and pregnancy
- Delayed periods pregnancy test done possibility of pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible with history of multiple ectopic pregnancies
- Chances of pregnancy withdrawal method