Is pregnancy possible through pre-ejaculatory fluid?
Give some additional info.
Thanks for writing to us. Let me know few things:
1) What was your last date of period?
2) Duration of cycle on an average?
3) When did you involve in sex according to cycle date?
Waiting for your earliest response for better suggestion. Give more detailed info.
Chance of pregnancy is minimal to rare.
Thanks for additional input.
1) As your previous cycle was quite irregular, then it is quite difficult to calculate exact SAFE period. In this case, your chance of pregnancy is extremely RARE to MINIMAL as you involved in sex after expected date of period.
2) I can suggest you to take Unwanted 72 or I-Pill (both are same effective) within first 24 hrs or as early as possible to AVOID minimal risk of pregnancy as semen deposited inside.
3) You will get a period like withdrawal bleeding within 3 to 5 days after taking the pill. It is quite common phenomena. However, next cycle may be delayed for 1-2 weeks.
4) You should undergo one home pregnancy test if period delays more than 1 week on next cycle. Practice safe sex in future.
Hope, I have answered your query. Wish your good health and take care.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can pre-ejaculatory fluid cause pregnancy
- Ejaculatory anhedonia treatment
- Ejaculatory inconsistancy
- Unprotected sex no ejaculation inside can pre-ejaculatory fluid cause pregnancy
- Ejaculatory anhedonia cure
- No ejaculatory fluid
- Pre ejaculatory fluid psa test
- How to increase pre ejaculatory fluid
- Ejaculatory anhedonia
- Vaginal discharge when having sex overproduction of pre-ejaculatory seminal fluid