Is pregnancy possible through non-penetrative intercourse?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in Pregnancy
Question: Doctor,
My bf rubbed his penis against my clitoris. He did not penetrate. He had ejaculated earlier but cleaned it up. Is there any chance of pregnancy from precum. I am ovulating. The incident happened 15 hours ago.
Kindly advise. Is it necessary to take contraceptive pills?
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
no chance.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to health care magic forum. Thanks for writing in to us. I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. Since there. Was no penetration and discharge of the semen in vagina there are no chances of pregnancy. Sperms can't go from clitorus to fertilize the ovum in fallopian tubes. Regards . Dr Manisha Jain. OBGY.
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 18 minutes later
Thank you very much
My bf is not sure if there were any sperm in pre cum.
Is there any chance of pregnancy if the precum had sperm by chance?
Is it still safe to be without taking pills?
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Nothing to worry

Detailed Answer:
No dear nothing to worry as there are no chances of pregnancy without penetration even if the precum had sperms.
So just relax and take care of precaution next time.