Is pregnancy possible through intercourse prior to menstruation followed by frequent urination?
No chance of pregnancy
Hello dear thanks for trusting health care magic.
There are no chances of pregnancy as there is no egg in her body just prior to her expected periods to form a baby.
The symptoms of increased urination and pain in legs is because of ipill causing congestion if pelvic oragans and same is the reason for her prolonged duration of periods.
Next time onwards avoid intake of ipill as it can cause various problems in ovulation in upcoming cycles and also cause irregular cycles for 2-3 months.
In case you have any questions in future you can contact me directly on http://bit.ly/drmanishajain
She is also feeling pain in her stomach and on the sides also . And yesterday she was telling me while walking she feels like the is something in her stomach but today she is not feeling anything lyk that .. Doc what is all this ? Why it is happning ?
Side effects of ipill
These are all side effects of ipill and nothing else which are being exaggerated by the premenstrual phase of her periodic cycles.
All these symptoms will be gone after periods and thus nothing to worry
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent urination before menstruation normal
- Frequent urination following seizure
- Frequent urination negative pregnancy test
- Frequent urination during pregnancy diapers
- Frequent urination in pregnancy but negative hpt
- Frequent urination after intercourse
- Frequent urination on implanon sign of pregnancy
- Frequent urination at 29 weeks pregnancy
- Is frequent urination during pregnancy is compulsory
- Is frequent urination and bloating a sign of pregnancy