Is pregnancy possible through intercourse on the 9th day on menstruation?
The chances of pregnancy are there in your case.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
As you had unprotected sex on fertile days of menstrual cycle the chances of pregnancy are there in your case.
To prevent pregnancy you can use emergency pill within 72 hrs. after intercourse.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
You had normal bleeding and menses.
If you had proper menses with normal flow bleeding then chances of pregnancy are quite low.
You had emergency pill or not?
Bleeding could be due to hormonal changes.
Hope found useful, feel free to discuss more information.
Feb 1. Start period
feb 5. End period
feb 9. Had sex
feb 23 went to hosp and prescribed me with prenatals
feb 27 start period
March 2 end period
march 4 wept light pink blood for one day
So you had normal menses.
Sorry for the delay in my response.
I have gone through your history and in my opinion after unprotected sex you get normal menses which come early.
So if you get normal period after unprotected sex,there is no chance of pregnancy.
Hope found useful,if any further questions kindly let me know.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Risks of intercourse during menstruation
- Can sexual intercourse during menstruation cause pregnancy
- Is sixth day of menstruation safe to intercourse
- Damage intercourse during menstruation
- Is pregnancy possible during menstruation
- Will intercourse stop menstruation
- Effects of intercourse during menstruation
- Fever due intercourse in menstruation
- Irregular menstruation after miscarriage had intercourse pregnancy test negative
- Bleeding post intercourse done with menstruation days ago possible causes