Is pregnancy possible through intercourse immediately after menstruation?
There is no possibility of pregnancy.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
Your last period was XXXXXXX 20 and not May 20. I think you have written it by mistake. There is no reason for you to get worried. The first week of period cycle is safe. Sex during this period does not result in pregnancy. So it hardly matters whether the precum touched vagina or not. So do not worry.
The pain in breast and clear vaginal discharge are probably related to ovulation. Sometimes ovulation can occur early and that is normal.
Heavy aerobic exercises, can cause pain in the chest and vaginal discharge. I am writing this just for your information.
I hope this is helpful. If you have further concerns, do write to me. i will be happy to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can sexual intercourse during menstruation cause pregnancy
- Damage intercourse during menstruation
- Is pregnancy possible during menstruation
- Effects of intercourse during menstruation
- Fever due intercourse in menstruation
- Is pregnancy possible during periods after an intercourse
- Is pregnancy possible while having intercourse after ovulation
- Had intercourse after menstruation what is the ovulation period
- Irregular menstruation after miscarriage had intercourse pregnancy test negative
- Bleeding after intercourse pregnancy