Is pregnancy possible through intercourse during safe period?
No possibility of pregnancy.
Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for the query. I understand your concern.
Normally ovulation occurs on day 14 after period, if cycles are regular. You had unprotected intercourse just after her period which comes under SAFE period. There is NO CHANCE OF PREGNANCY here.
On top of that she has taken I pill which excludes all possibilities of pregnancy. I can assure you this much. So kindly relax. Take all necessary precaution if you want to avoid unnecessary pregnancy in future.
Hope this helps.
Yes, it is safe....
Thank you for the follow up query.
You had unprotected sex during SAFE period. Hence NO chance of pregnancy.
Have no doubts regarding this.
Coming to ovulation, If her monthly cycles are regular, then she will ovulate on 14th day (assuming her cycle length is 28 days) ie she may ovulate on 3rd or 4th of next month.
Once again this is a calendar method which is highly unreliable. To know the exact date of ovulation she needs to undergo Follicle growth scan which can give definite details.
Hope I have cleared all of your doubts.
Take care, Bye.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is intercourse during pregnancy is harmful
- How safe is it to have intercourse during pregnancy
- Safe day for intercourse without pregnancy
- Is it safe to intercourse during pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible during periods after an intercourse
- Is it safe to have intercourse daily during pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible if having continuous intercourse
- Intercourse during twin pregnancy
- Is it safe to have intercourse in pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible without sexual intercourse