Is pregnancy possible through intercourse during ovulation?
Do the pregnancy test only if you miss your period.
Welcome to Healthcare magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I appreciate your concerns.
Since you had sex in the fertile period there is a good possibility of pregnancy. Urine pregnancy tests may not detect pregnancy this early. I suggest you to do the pregnancy test only if you miss your period.
Please note that among women trying for pregnancy about 25% of them get pregnant in one menstrual cycle.
I hope this is helpful.
If you have further concerns, I will be happy to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Had intercourse during ovulation period missing periods chances of pregnancy
- Unprotected intercourse before ovulation chances of pregnancy
- Had intercourse during ovulation time chances of getting pregnant
- Spotting after intercourse during ovulation
- Had intercourse without protection is pregnancy possible
- Follicular study lupride injection ovulation intercourse for pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible while having intercourse after ovulation
- Is pregnancy possible without ovulation
- Is pregnancy possible if having continuous intercourse
- Is pregnancy possible without sexual intercourse