Is pregnancy possible through intercourse during ovulation?
get a serum beta hcg test done
Thanks for the query to hcm,
If you feel that there are high chances of pregnancy then you may get a serum beta hcg test done after 7 days post intercourse which would be conclusive. If the test is positive, then you are pregnant. If the test is negative then pregnancy is ruled out and the symptoms can be related to PMS symptoms and are then indicative that you would be getting your menses soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Had intercourse during ovulation period missing periods chances of pregnancy
- Unprotected intercourse before ovulation chances of pregnancy
- Had intercourse during ovulation time chances of getting pregnant
- Spotting after intercourse during ovulation
- Had intercourse without protection is pregnancy possible
- Follicular study lupride injection ovulation intercourse for pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible while having intercourse after ovulation
- Is pregnancy possible without ovulation
- Is pregnancy possible if having continuous intercourse
- Is pregnancy possible without sexual intercourse