Is pregnancy possible post a non-penetrative sex?
No chance of pregnancy
Hello Sir, thanks for trusting health care magic.
There is no chance of pregnancy and this is all just because you both are very tensed that her periods are delayed.
But I would like to know if she took any emergency contraception after this sexual activity.
Most of the times reason of delay of periods in such cases is either stress or emergency contraceptive use.
Just wait for her periods and there is nothing to worry.
Dr Manisha Jain
After ejaculation also hav rubbed my penis over her vagina but I was still wearing my boxers and jeans pant she was naked and my jeans was a bit soaked ...
I think in the foreplay I hav adjusted my penis (still not ejaculated jus precum was der ) with my hand touched her vagina with the same hand ...
Is there any chance of pregnancy due to above reasons
and she's saying dat she hav legs pain like she's having a period from 3 days but she's not getting any period ... today is 5th day we are terrified ....
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is pregnancy possible with non-penetrative sex
- Is it possible for postinor to terminate pregnancy?
- Had non-penetrative sex and got periods any chances for pregnancy
- Can pregnancy be expected with non penetrative sex
- Thickened endometrium possible pregnancy
- Can non penetrative sex cause pregnancy
- Delayed periods pregnancy test done possibility of pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible after non-penetrative sex
- Is pregnancy possible with history of multiple ectopic pregnancies
- Non penetrative sex in pregnancy