Is pregnancy possible despite using emergency contraception?
Wait for your periods on due date
Hello Mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
There is nothing to worry about it as it is common to not to have any withdrawal bleeding after emergency pill intake as almost 40-45% patients don't have it.
Now just wait for your periods on expected date and in case you still don't get them do a pregnancy test to be sure.
In general periods can be delayed even so mostly nothing to worry as emergency pills have a good protection to the tune of 95% efficacy.
All the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can sprintec be used as emergency contraception
- Is pregnancy possible after taking emergency contraceptive pills
- Using mercilon as emergency contraceptive
- Can trisprintec be used as emergency contraception
- Using microlite as emergency contraceptive
- Nordette used as emergency contraceptive
- How to use nordette as emergency contraception
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking contraceptive pill after unprotected sex
- Sprintec 28 use as emergency contraceptive
- Can oralcon contraceptive be used as emergency contraception