Is pregnancy possible despite taking oral contraceptive?
Yes, there is a chance of pregnancy
Thanks for your query.
Since, she did not have her periods yet pregnancy cannot be ruled out.
I suggest you to get the urine pregnancy test done after 5 days from now to confirm the same.
Need not worry, sometimes the tablet Postpone 72 itself can cause hormonal imbalance and cause delay in periods.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is pregnancy possible after taking emergency contraceptive pills
- Oral contraceptives prevent pregnancy by
- Can i take oral contraceptive pills to terminate my pregnancy
- Will missing a oral contraceptive pill lead to pregnancy
- Combined oral contraceptive pill postinor chances for pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible while taking contraceptive pill
- Pregnancy during taking oral contraceptive pills
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking contraceptive pill after unprotected sex
- Oral contraception and pregnancy
- How to take contraceptive to avoid pregnancy