Is pregnancy possible despite taking oral contraceptive pill?
I pill prevents the pregnancy
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
If you have taken I pill within24 hours of unprotected intercourse, then the chances of pregnancy are extremely rare.
However, you should stop the elestron tablets for the rest of the cycle.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oral contraceptives prevent pregnancy by
- Is pregnancy possible after taking emergency contraceptive pills
- Can i take oral contraceptive pills to terminate my pregnancy
- Will missing a oral contraceptive pill lead to pregnancy
- Combined oral contraceptive pill postinor chances for pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible while taking contraceptive pill
- Pregnancy during taking oral contraceptive pills
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking contraceptive pill after unprotected sex
- Oral contraception and pregnancy
- Are emergency contraceptives safer than oral contraceptive pills