Is pregnancy possible despite taking Plan-B?
Bloated feeling is not due to pregnancy or morning after pill.
Welcome to Healthcare magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
Birth control pills if taken as per instructions are very effective in preventing pregnancy. In addition you have also taken morning after pill. So there is no chance for pregnancy in your case. So do not worry about it.
The bloated feeling is not due to the morning after pill or pregnancy. It may be something to do with your diet or lack of exercises. So exercise regularly.
Birth control pills also cause the feeling of bloating in some women. If you feel that it could be the birth control pill that you are using, then change to pills containing lowest amount of estrogen like Alesse, Ortho-evra, XXXXXXX etc.
I hope this is helpful.
If you have further concerns, do write to me. i will be happy to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is plan b effective to prevent pregnancy
- Plan b and bleeding pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible while on plan b pill
- Plan b and loestrin and pregnancy tests
- Signs of pregnancy after taking plan b
- Taking plan b twice
- After taking plan b
- When to take plan b
- Plan b affect future pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible after taking plan b post sex