Is pregnancy possible despite taking Plan B?
You are not pregnant
Welcome to Health Care magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
There is no need for concern ( I presume that you have regular cycles). Firstly he did not cum inside you. Secondly you were in the safe period. If you have 28-32 days of period cycle the week before the period is safe. Sexual intercourse during this period will not result in pregnancy. In addition you have taken the Norlevo pill.
There is no possibility of pregnancy in the above circumstances.
You have not got your period because of the Norlevo pill that you have taken. You may get your period in a week's time. So dont worry about it.
I hope this is helpful.
If you have further concerns, do write to me. I will be happy to answer.
Dr Ramadevi Wani
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itching nipples due to pregnancy despite taking ipill
- Taking primolut before planning for pregnancy
- Is there a possibility of pregnancy after taking adderall
- Is pregnancy possible despite having periods
- Pregnancy is possible in pcod taking duphaston
- Planning pregnancy while taking azoran
- Is pregnancy possible despite having a birth control implant
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking contraceptive pill after unprotected sex
- Is pregnancy possible after taking plan b post sex
- What is the possibility of pregnancy despite taking ipill
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?