Is pregnancy possible despite having Plan B post unprotected sex?
common side effect of birth control
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
It is a common side effect of birth control pills so nothing to worry about it, and there is no risk of pregnancy either.
Take the tablet at night time after meals daily which will help in reducing the nausea to a great extent.
And as you rightly said it will take at least 3-4 months for your body to get used to it.
pregnancy highly unlikely
I understand your anxiety related to the issue but it is best to consider common possibilities first and rare of the rarest later.
All these symptoms are common in pill users and thus pills are the the cause of your symptoms.
Moreover pregnancy causes lack of periods along with positive pregnancy test which is the commonest presentation and it is rare to have periods and negative pregnancy test and still be pregnant.
I haven't seen any such case so far despite of the fact that I have seen thousands of pregnant patients in my practice so far.
So don't feel bothered and take care of the simple precautions or just change the brand of pills which will help you to tolerate them better.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Had unprotected sex hymen not broken possibility of pregnancy
- Unprotected sex pain on the left of vagina pregnancy possibility
- Chances of pregnancy in unprotected sex despite ejaculating outside
- History of having unprotected sex possible pregnancy
- Unprotected sex have nausea dizziness pregnancy possibility
- Irregular periods have unprotected sex possibility of pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking contraceptive pill after unprotected sex
- Unprotected sex penetration but no ejaculation possible pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible after taking plan b post sex
- Is pregnancy possible with unprotected sex