Is pregnancy possible by missing a birth control pill?
No chance of pregnancy
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) You have not missed many pills to worry about.
2) I dont think there is any chance of pregnancy. The chance of pregnancy in your case is less than 1%.
3) You have protection of XXXXXXX pills.
4) No need to take any additional pills or measures.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is pregnancy possible when on birth control pills
- Birth control pills prevent pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible while on birth control pills
- Missed first birth control pill
- Birth control pills missed period
- Missed taking birth control pill chances of pregnancy
- Birth control pills and pregnancy
- Missed birth control pills pregnancy
- Birth control pills after pregnancy
- Birth control pills pregnancy risk