Is pregnancy possible after taking Plan B?
Ablation should take care!
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this ablation. Being just a week old, the lining of the uterus is not good enough to accommodate any pregnancy at this time. Taking plan B might just be for double assurance but am confident that even without any further measures, you will not be pregnant.
To me, no need for plan B at this time. You are safe.
I wish you well and keep me posted on your progress.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lightheaded after taking plan b
- Is pregnancy possible while on plan b pill
- Late after taking plan b
- After taking plan b infection
- Spotting after taking plan b
- Discharge after taking plan b
- Signs of pregnancy after taking plan b
- Ovulated after taking plan b
- After taking plan b
- Is pregnancy possible after taking plan b post sex
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?