Is Pregnancy Possible After Intercourse While On Birth Control Pills?
Absolute nil chances of pregnancy
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
The chances of pregnancy are almost nil if one misses the last two pills of the pack, the ovulation is unlikely to occur so late in the cycle.
However, if possible you can get another pack and two active pills followed by sugar pills for 7 days to complete the cycle.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why do my ovaries hurt after birth
- High blood pressure heavy bleeding headache one week after giving birth
- Red spot on legs after giving birth
- Stringy bloody discharge after giving birth
- Small indent on chest of baby at birth
- Sore urethra after birth
- Motion sickness after childbirth
- Fishy smell after giving birth
- How many stitches is average for giving birth
- Vaginal odor 4 weeks after birth