Is pregnancy possible after having unprotected intercourse?
Hello and welcome,
By "safe", do you mean regarding preventing sexually transmitted disease or preventing pregnancy?
If your wife has no history of sexually transmitted diseases, then yes, this is safe.
If you mean you want to prevent pregnancy, then no, it is not safe unless you are using some other form of contraceptive.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Unprotected intercourse thick clear mucus after wiping pregnancy possibility
- Pervent pregnancy after unprotected intercourse
- Unprotected intercourse late period deviry taken possibility of pregnancy
- How to prevent pregnancy after unprotected intercourse
- Semen leakage after unprotected intercourse chances of pregnancy
- Unprotected intercourse chances for pregnancy
- Pain after unprotected intercourse
- No pregnancy after unprotected intercourse reason
- Took microgynon after unprotected intercourse chances of pregnancy
- Brownish spotting after unprotected intercourse pregnancy chance