Is pregnancy possible after a vasectomy?
It is not possible
Hello. I went through your question and understand your concern.
As you might have been informed vasectomy is a procedure for permanent sterilization. BUT, there are several reports stating that late failures are possible with low possibility of recanalization.
The percentage varies, but generally are lower than 1%, which does not fit in your case, since there is no sperm in your semen, confirming that there is no recanalization.
So the answer is absolutely not possible.
Hope this helps. Greetings
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnancy years after vasectomy
- Accidental pregnancy after vasectomy
- Pregnancy after vasectomy
- Is impregnation possible after vasectomy
- Is it possible to be pregnant after a vasectomy
- Chances of pregnancy after vasectomy
- Percentage of pregnancies after vasectomy
- Is it possible to conceive after vasectomy
- Chances pregnancy after vasectomy reversal
- Possibility of pregnancy after vasectomy
- Is an fistula and cauda equina syndrome interrelated?
- What causes lower back pain?
- Does Adderall cause pain in temple, neck pain and muscle tightness?
- Suggest treatment for Petit Mal seizures
- Suggest remedy for sudden onset of vertigo
- What Vitamin B12 supplements can be taken by a multiple sclerosis patient?
- Suggest treatment for loss of consciousness along with head trauma
- Suggest treatment for genital dysaesthesia
- What does the following spinal MRI findings indicate?
- What does my CT scan indicate?