Is pregnancy by having unprotected sex during safe period?
no risk of pregnancy
Hello mam , thanks for trusting health care magic.
There is negligible risk of pregnancy because
- you had this episode on day 10 of your periods when there is no egg to fertilize and form a baby
- taken emergency pill within stipulated time.
But still keep a check on your periods and in case there is any delay do a urine pregnancy test.
Once in a while intake of emergency pill has usually no side effects but can at times cause deranged periods but not always.
So nothing to worry and just wait for your periods
All the best.
Could you please also suggest some safe and natural or chemical methods for having healthy and unprotected sex (without condoms).... and how much these methods are effective ?
See there are no 100% safe natural methods of contraception but following a calendar method can help you in prevention of pregnancy to a large extent.
But it is applicable only if your partner has regular periods.
In calender method couple is advised to avoid intercourse between day 10-18 of the menstrual cycle taking day of onset of periods as day day 1 of the cycle.
These are the most fertile days and thus have maximum chances of pregnancy.
But it is not 100% safe because in some cycles like 1 in 12 cycles almost there can be erratic ovulation causing pregnancy even if couple indulges in intercourse only in safe days.
So better ask her to take oral pills or use condoms.
prefer oral pills
It can also be used but as she is yet to conceive and bear children, they are not a good option.
So better will be to take oral pills.
Implant can still be used and must to be removed at least 6 months before planning pregnancy.
But don't opt for IUD as contraceptive method.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Missed period had unprotected sex during safe period pregnancy possibility
- Is pregnancy possible after having sex during safe period
- Missed periods unprotected sex pregnancy tests negative spotting pregnancy chances
- Missed pill had unprotected sex during periods chances of pregnancy
- Missed period unprotected sex pregnancy
- Had unprotected sex during ovulation period chances of pregnancy
- Sex during period pregnancy risk
- Can unprotected sex during periods led to pregnancy
- Could unprotected sex during ovulation lead to pregnancy
- Delayed periods negative pregnancy test had unprotected sex pregnancy chances