Is plan B necessary after an unprotected sex?
I had sex but the spermicide condom broke, only pre cum. Noticed right away, changed condoms to another spermicide condom. But I'm fertile and possibly ovulating. Should I take a Plan B?
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply
1. Even a single sperm has capacity to fertilize ovum and pregnancy can occur.
2. Therefore it is better to go for plan B to avoid pregnancy.
Hope your doubt is cleared.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Testing after unprotected sex
- Unprotected sex after birth
- Taken plan b after unprotected sex delayed period what happened
- Discharge after unprotected sex
- Unprotected sex after period
- After unprotected sex
- Should i take plan b after unprotected sex
- Unprotected sex after myomectomy
- Stomachache after unprotected sex
- Unprotected sex after salpingectomy