Is persistent nausea normal after an endoscopy?
Dear sir ,
I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but it is normal to have naseau within the first 72 hours post endoscopy..
I hope you find this helpful. If you don’t have any other clarifications then please close the discussion..
Dear sir, hello again.. yes bloating is also normal for 2-3 days. you can take dysflatyl tablets every eight hours to feel better.
I hope you find this helpful. if you don’t have any other clarifications then please close the discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?