Is penile head irritation a sign of HIV?
I hope u will be fine dr. last one month was very much comfortable and from some months i was out of stress. but sir now again i feel the same problem . from last one week i am feeling penis head is slightly become more sensitive and i also feel a slight burining pain on the tip of my penis. sir problem is its not as much pain or something very much visible on penis but irritation is there. with a lot of anxiety as you know 6 month back i was having a penile yeast infection and it took one month to finish that. that was my worst and first experience. But now i am thinking the same kind of problem will come again. again HIV fear start in my mind. that some kind of immune system problem i am having this issue. kindly sir give me ur expert opinion on this problem. and what could be the solution.?
Anxiety manifested fear thoughts.guidelines given in details .
Hello XXXXXXX , hi
Welcome for the follow up .
Glad to hear about well being since months without stress .
* Current issue is again fear of subconcious mind which is disturbing your
concious level .
* Do not panic , here are the surely working guidelines to make you much
comfortable within short time span
@ Deep breathing exercises for 20 minutes daily .
@ YOGA for 30 minutes daily ( your prime recovering agent ) .
@ Chamoline tea twice a day .
@ Always maintain hydration with plenty of liquids .
@ Balanced nutritious diet is very vital .
@ Elements containing more of omega 3 fatty acids as walnuts , flaxseeds
which decrease stress chemicals such as adrenaline and cortisol .
@ Pour few drops of Lavender oil in boiling water and inhale it deeply or even
can dab right on your skin and you have immediate relief within 30
Hope this will help you for sure .
Welcome always for any further assistance .
Wishing you fine health ahead .
But sir this penis head slight irritations are due to which reason?
follow up .
* Penis head irritation is non specific clinically & in your case it is more of anxiety
manifestation only .
2nd sir from last some day when i wake up i feel a very sharp pain in my heel of left foot. Which becomes normal after some hours. What could be the reason of that? How can i reduce that?
follow up .
Welcome XXXXXXX , hi
* For throat irritation , mostly atmosphere changes induced viral congestion ,
needs following care
- Gargles with salted lukewarm water added peppermint oil 3 times a day .
- Plenty of liquids .
- Avoiding excess sugar , oily , spicy , non veg till possible .
- XXXXXXX leaves , turmeric powder in boiled milk if available heals faster .
* Heel pain is due to muscular ache mostly .
- Soak the foot in lukewarm water for 10 minutes each morning .
- Avoid walking barefoot , tight shoes .
- Local application of analgesic spray or ointment .
Wishing fine health ahead .
2nd sir now 4 months spent very smooth. But now slight drynees and irritation is giving fear. Because already i go through yeast infection.
follow up .
* The main reasons for a great number of world population with HIV infections
- Unprotected sex , commercial sex workers
- Vertical transmission from mother to fetus
- Use of unsterile syringes , needles by health care takers , quacks , drug
abusers sharing the same among hundreds
- Blood transfusions at remote places with improper checking standards
- Concomittant with other immuno compromised states as tuberculosis
& others which make them more vulnerable to that .
* Slight dryness and irritation can even be from simple weather change
also , but human mind is as such once the threat is there , then it
repeatedly knocks again and again .
Hope this clears your doubt .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is a tooth abscess a sign of hiv
- Is penile yeast infection early sign of hiv
- Does hiv cause penile shrinkage
- Hiv penile lesions
- Is cbc show signs of hiv
- Is missed periods a sign of hiv
- Is bad circulation a sign of hiv
- Is throat irritation after oral sex a sign of hiv
- Is pooping alot sign of hiv
- What is farting a sign of hiv
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools