Is pelvic pain and sore hips, along with vaginal discharge during 7 weeks pregnancy alarming?
Can be normal during pregnancy.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have seen the attached reports. You are pregnant and sac is seen inside the uterus. There can be a mild increase in vaginal discharge during pregnancy due to hormonal changes. This is not worrisome.
The pain in pelvis and sore hips can be due to the effect of hormonal changes on the ligaments which tend to loosen up during the pregnancy. Proper calcium supplements after 14 weeks will help in decreasing such small pains. Right now you can have rest and avoid any activity that aggravates the pain. This is likely to subside with rest and a mild pain killer like paracetamol.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Mild diarrhea does not harm the baby.
Thanks for writing again.
Diarrhea usually does not induce an abortion. You need to have a light easy to digest food like rice and yogurt. Have plenty of fluids and rest. In case it does not subside then you can have medicines like Imodium or Lomotil. Do consult your gynecologist in case it does not subside.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pelvic pain and sore armpit
- Is pelvic pain normal during pregnancy
- Pelvic pain during perimenopause
- Pregnancy throbbing pelvic pain
- Pelvic pain pressure during pregnancy
- 8 weeks pelvic pain
- Pelvic pain at 37weeks
- Pelvic pain in early pregnancy
- Pelvic pain with vaginal discharge but i have no infection
- Light bleeding with pelvic pain watery vaginal discharge cause
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...