Is pain on the lower back side indicative of a pulled muscle?
e-mail is YYYY@YYYY
Most probably nerve and/or muscle related
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
As per the description you have provided, this looks to be related to nerve compression or muscle spasm or so.
May not be a serious matter as there are no other symptoms that you have mentioned, say related to lower limb pain or so; urinary or bowel related symptoms.
Since you have most comfortable position in recliner, this is most probably related to muscle.
Please give additional information for me to assist you better:
Since when is the pain present?
Any other symptoms?
Please post CAT scan report.
Does the pressure on the affected part increase the pain or actually reduces it?
Awaiting for your feedback.
Dr T Chandrakant.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Liver pain or pulled muscle
- Lower back pulled muscle
- Pulled muscle in back rash
- Pain and rash pulled muscle
- Pulled muscle in neck pain
- Pain urinating pulled muscle
- Back pain blood in urine chances of pulled muscle
- Pulled muscle back of head
- How can pulled muscle in lower back be treated
- Stomach pain pulled muscle
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in foot from hip to toe
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stones
- What causes pain and bleeding post rectocele repair surgery?
- Suggest treatment for gastritis
- What causes chest pain and abdominal pain?
- What does this ultrasonongraphy report indicate?
- What causes whitish color of outside of urethra?
- What causes skin growth on buttocks oozing pus?
- What does this EKG report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for darkened glans penis