Is pain in the penis and abdominal pain side effects of Levofloxacin?
I put the fucicort ointment for two weeks and the improvement was slight and the color of the wound turned to purpel
Sometimes I feel pain in the right side of the penis and sometimes the pain of the lower right side of the abdomen and bladder
Penile attachment picture Please tell me what to do
Seems to be reaction to drug, upload pictures
I have gone through your complaints and it seems to be a reaction to drug.
I can’t see any pictures.
Kindly upload them again under the report section of the site so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
kindly find attached photo
Seems to be fixed drug eruption
I have reviewed the attached photographs and it seems to be fixed drug eruption which is a type of drug reaction.
I would recommend you to apply an antibiotic cream like fusidic acid on the scabbed area twice daily and take antihistaminic like tablet Cetrizine 10 mg once daily at bedtime for another 7-10 days.
The abdominal and bladder pain doesn't seem to be related to drug reaction.
If it persists go for ultrasound abdomen and pelvis to find out its cause.
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is abdominal pain a side effect of methylprednisolone?
- Is abdominal pain a side effect of addaprin?
- Is abdominal pain a side effect of midamor?
- Is abdominal pain a side effect of ketoprofen?
- Ciprofloxacin side effects abdominal pain
- Is abdominal pain a side effect of neoprofen?
- Navelbine side effects abdominal pain
- Is abdominal pain a side effect of simulect?
- Is abdominal pain a side effect of methergine?
- Is abdominal pain a side effect of exjade?