Is pain in the arms after surgery a concern?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
I had recent surgery (13 days ago). Recovery going well except recent pain in both inner arms from wrists to elbows Surgery was not related to arms.
Sat, 2 Jun 2018 in Lump

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail below.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,pain in both arm is related to cervical spondylosis.You can take methylcobalamine 1500mg at bed time and avoid pillow,you will get relief.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal